Extraordinary meeting of the Parish Council 04.10.23
Added at 16:29 on 28 September 2023
Dadlington & Sutton Cheney Parish Council
October 2023 Extraordinary Council Meeting Agenda
All members of Dadlington & Sutton Cheney Parish Council are hereby summoned by the chairman of the council to attend an Extraordinary Parish Council meeting to be held on Wednesday 4th October 2023 at 19:30 at Whitemoor Tea Room, Main Street, Shenton, CV13 6BZ for the purpose of transacting the business shown below.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
- To receive questions and comments from the public on items on the agenda
- To approve apologies for absence and to consider whether to approve the reasons given.
- DECLATIONS OF INTEREST PECUNIARY AND NON-PECUNIARY
- To receive declarations of interest both personal and prejudicial on items on the agenda.
- PREVIOUS MINUTES
- To approve the adoption of draft minutes from the Parish Council Meeting held on Thursday 14th September 2023.
- VAS MAINTENANCE
- To discuss the ongoing cost of the running and maintenance of the VAS.
- 2024/2025 BUDGET SETTING
- To discuss the budget for 2024/2025 in preparation for council voting on Nov 2023
- To discuss the future budget for 2025/2026 for long-term planning and maintenance.
- 2024/2025 PRECEPT AMOUNT
- To discuss and confirm the precept increase for council voting in Nov 2023
Members of the Public are welcome to attend the meeting, to ask questions and to comment on items within this agenda with the consent of the Chairman. In accordance with The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014, photographs, audio and video recordings of the meeting and of those attending may be taken at the meeting by the press and others. You are invited to contact the Clerk of the Council if you have any questions or matters of concern that you would like the Council to address, allowing 5 clear days of the meeting.