D&SCPC November 2023 Parish Council Meeting
Added at 21:28 on 02 November 2023
Dadlington & Sutton Cheney Parish Council
November 2023 Council Meeting Agenda
All members of Sutton Cheney Parish Council are hereby summoned to attend the Parish Council meeting to be held on Thursday 9th November at 19:30, Dadlington Village Hall, Dadlington Green, Dadlington for the purpose of transacting the business shown below.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
- To receive questions and comments from the public on items on the agenda
- To approve apologies for absence and to consider whether to approve the reasons given.
- DECLATIONS OF INTEREST PECUNIARY AND NON-PECUNIARY
- To receive declarations of interest both personal and prejudicial on items on the agenda.
- PREVIOUS MINUTES
- To approve the adoption of the draft minutes from the Extraordinary Meeting held on Wednesday 4th October 2023.
- BOROUGH AND COUNTY COUNCILLOR REPORTS
- To note an update report from Borough Councillor
- To note an update report from County Councillor
- CLERK REPORT
- To note an update report from the Clerk on Council projects and correspondence
- To note the final report from the AGAR External Auditors
- To consider adopting the draft financial statement from September 2023 & October 2023
- To note the final balance for Sept 2023 & Oct 2023
- To discuss and vote on paying the outstanding Dadlington Village Hall Invoices.
- To discuss and vote on the 2024/2025 budget for final version approval in January 2024
- To discuss and vote on the Precept increase for 2024/2025 for final version approval in January 2024
- To update the full council on the DNP Progress
- COUNCIL MATTER
- To discuss and vote on the purchase of Christmas wreaths
- For the council to be updated on the installation of the parishioner's bench
- For the council to discuss and vote on the reinstatement of councillors report.
- For the council to receive an update on the 1485 arts trial
- To discuss the maintenance of St John’s churchyard in Shenton
23/01007/TPO Fieldview Cottage Main Street Sutton Cheney Nuneaton Leicestershire CV13 0AG (T1) - Oak tree - Crown lift by removal of epicormic growth on the side of the tree closest to Field View cottage to half the tree height. Shorten higher crown spread on the same side by 3m. to provide greater clearance from the dwelling. Thoroughly prune out dead branches.- Retrospective voting – No comments from council
- CLOSED SESSION
Exclusion of press and public – under the Public Bodies (Admission to meetings) Act 1960 members of the public and press are required to leave the meeting due to the sensitive nature of the item next to be considered relating to individual members of staff.
Members of the Public are welcome to attend the meeting, to ask questions and to comment on items within this agenda with the consent of the Chairman. In accordance with The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014, photographs, audio and video recordings of the meeting and of those attending may be taken at the meeting by the press and others. You are invited to contact the Clerk of the Council if you have any questions or matters of concern that you would like the Council to address, allowing 5 clear days of the meeting.