DNP Committee Meeting Agenda 02.10.23
Added at 16:27 on 28 September 2023
All Parish Council DNP Committee members are hereby summoned to attend the DNP Committee Meeting to be held on Monday 2nd October 2023 starting at 7:30pm at Dadlington Village Hall, The Green, Dadlington, for the purpose of transacting the business shown below.
- To receive apologies for absence and to consider whether to approve the reasons given
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST PECUNIARY AND NON-PECUNIARY
- To receive declarations of interest on agenda items
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
- To receive questions and comments from the public on items on the agenda
- PREVIOUS MINUTES
- To consider the adoption of minutes from the Parish Council Meeting held on 21st March 2022
- To consider members of the public for co-option onto the DNP Committee.
- REVIEW OF DNP VERSION 8
- To review version 8 of the DNP and make any final changes.
- GRANT APPLICATION
- To confirm the amount required to complete the DNP and apply for a Groundwork grant
- NEXT MEETING
Members of the Public are welcome to attend the meeting, to ask questions and to comment on items within this agenda with the consent of the Chairman. In accordance with The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014, photographs, audio and video recordings of the meeting and of those attending may be taken at the meeting by the press and others. You are invited to contact the Clerk of the Council if you have any questions or matters of concern that you would like the Council to address, allowing 5 clear days of the meeting date.
Signed: Hannah Pickles Dated: 26.09.23
Clerk & RFO Dadlington &
Sutton Cheney Parish Council