Dadlington & Sutton Cheney Parish Council Meeting Sept 2023
Added at 10:54 on 10 September 2023
Dadlington & Sutton Cheney Parish Council
September 2023 Council Meeting Agenda
All members of Sutton Cheney Parish Council are hereby summoned to attend the Parish Council meeting to be held on Thursday 14th September at 19:30, Sutton Cheney Village Hall, Main Street, Sutton Cheney, CV13 6OA for the purpose of transacting the business shown below.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
- To receive questions and comments from the public on items on the agenda
- To approve apologies for absence and to consider whether to approve the reasons given.
- DECLATIONS OF INTEREST PECUNIARY AND NON-PECUNIARY
- To receive declarations of interest both personal and prejudicial on items on the agenda.
- PREVIOUS MINUTES
- To approve the adoption of draft minutes from the Parish Council Meeting held on Thursday 6th July 2023.
- BOROUGH AND COUNTY COUNCILLOR REPORTS
- To note an update report from Borough Councillor
- To note an update report from County Councillor
- CLERK REPORT
- To note an update report from the Clerk on Council projects and correspondence
- To consider adopting the draft financial statement from July 2023 & August 2023
- To note the closing balance for July 2023 & August 2023
- To discuss and approve the outstanding Dadlington Village Hall invoices.
- To discuss the continuation of the Finance Committee
- To review the updated financial forecast for 2023/2024
- To discuss the precept and 2024/2025 Budget
- To inform the council of the DNP progress and next steps
- To consider and discuss the clerk's role within the DNP
- To consider and discuss applying for a Groundwork grant for the DNP
- COUNCIL MATTERS
- To discuss holding the 2024 Annual Parish Meeting at Dadlington Village Hall.
- To discuss and review any additional bench application on the Green.
- To review the 2020 tree survey and discuss any actions needed.
- To discuss and vote to get quotes for pest control re moles on Dadlington Green
- To discuss the purchase of more no-parking signs on Dadlington Green.
- To discuss the impact and running cost of the parish VAS signs
- To discuss and vote on delegating powers to the Clerk regarding planning applications.
- To discuss and vote on the additional maintenance to the Rosebank
(T1) - Cherry tree - Fell Planning Application
Ambion Cottage Main Street Sutton Cheney Nuneaton Leicestershire CV13 0AG
Ref. No: 23/00769/TCA | Received: Mon 07 Aug 2023 | Validated: Mon 07 Aug 2023 | Status: Declined to Make – No comment made by the council
Planning Application Fieldview Cottage Main Street Sutton Cheney Nuneaton Leicestershire CV13 0AG Ref. No: 23/00717/TCA | Received: Fri 21 Jul 2023 | Validated: Sun 13 Aug 2023 | Status: Pending Consideration – No comment made by the council
23/00837/DISCON | Application to discharge condition 3 (WSI) attached to planning permission 23/00089/FUL | Bosworth Battlefield Centre Ambion Lane Sutton Cheney Nuneaton Leicestershire CV13 0AD
Members of the Public are welcome to attend the meeting, to ask questions and to comment on items within this agenda with the consent of the Chairman. In accordance with The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014, photographs, audio and video recordings of the meeting and of those attending may be taken at the meeting by the press and others. You are invited to contact the Clerk of the Council if you have any questions or matters of concern that you would like the Council to address, allowing 5 clear days of the meeting.