Finance Committee Meeting
Added at 20:40 on 25 August 2023
Dadlington & Suton Cheney Parish Council have called a finance meeting for Wednesday 30th August 2023.
Please see the agenda below:
Finance Committee Meeting
All Members of the Parish Council Financial Committee are hereby summoned to attend the meeting to be held on Wednesday 30th August 2023 starting at 18:00 at Sutton Cheney Village Hall, Main Street, Sutton Cheney for the purpose of transacting the business shown below:
- ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN
- To receive nominations and appoint a chairman
- ELECTION OF VICE CHAIRMAN
- To receive nominations and appoint a vice chairman
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
- To receive questions and comments from the public on items on the agenda
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST PECUNIARY AND NON-PECUNIARY
- To receive declarations of interest both personal and prejudicial on items on the agenda
- PREVIOUS MINUTES
- To consider the adoption of minutes from the Finance Committee meeting held on 4th April 2023
- FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- To consider and recommend the Financial Statements for July & August 2023
- To consider bank statements for July & August 2023
- To consider the Q1 financial statement
- BUDGET FORECAST 2023/2023
- To discuss and consider the revised financial forecast for 2023/2024
- To review the reserve funds available within the budget.
- To discuss the contingency and reserves within the budget and the difference between the two.
- 2024/2025 BUDGET PLANNING
- To discuss financial obligation for 2024/2025 in preparation for the precept and potential increases.
- CONTINUATION OF FINANCE COMMITTEE
- To discuss and consider the continuation of the finance committee as requested in July 2023 full parish council meeting.
- CHANGE TO TERMS OF REFERENCE
- To consider an addition to the terms of reference where each month the accounts are signed off electronically as detailed in Financial Regulations 2.2.
- PROJECT FUNDING WITHIN THE PARISH
- To review the current provision within the budget for projects for each individual ward for 2023/2024
Signed: Dated: 22.08.23
Members of the Public are welcome to attend the meeting, to ask questions and to comment on items within this agenda with the consent of the Chairman. In accordance with The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014, photographs, audio and video recordings of the meeting and of those attending may be taken at the meeting by the press and others. You are invited to contact the Clerk of the Council if you have any questions or matters of concern that you would like the Council to address, allowing 5 clear days of the meeting date.
Sutton Cheney Parish Clerk, 67 Broughton Road, Croft, Leicestershire, LE9 3EB 07738264